your Personal Details
the protection of your privacy to be of utmost importance and we are committed to
providing you with a personalised service that safeguards your privacy. This
policy explains how we may collect information about you and then use it in
order to satisfy your particular requirements. It also outlines some of the
security measures that we take in order to protect your privacy and gives
certain assurances on things that we will not do.
1. We may collect personal information about you from a number of sources,
2. We may use personal information about you for a number of purposes,
3. We may disclose information we hold about you to third parties for the
purpose of providing services you have requested, as part of the process of sale
of our businesses, or where legitimately requested for legal or regulatory
purposes, as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
4. You should also note that communications with you
(including phone conversations and emails) may be monitored and recorded by us
for quality assurance, legal, regulatory and training purposes.
5. We maintain strict security measures in order to
protect personal information. This includes following certain procedures in
order to ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
6. If you communicate with us via the Internet then
we may occasionally use email to contact you about our services and products.
you first provide personal information to our Web Site we will normally give you
the opportunity to indicate whether you would prefer us not to contact you in
this way. However, you can always send us an email at any time to change
8. Web sites operated by MSS may contain links to
other sites. Please be aware that MSS is not responsible for the privacy
collected by web sites operated by MSS.
Send an email to
with questions or comments about this web site.